Welcome consignors! We are excited to have you join us at our next event! You’ll need to get registered in order to begin, but first:
After you register you will receive a confirmation email from us and then you’ll be ready to start preparing your items.
1. After you complete the consignor registration, sign up to be a volunteer and earn more money and shop before the public!
2. Choose the clothing and items that you want to sell and then check our safety page and our what we accept page to make sure that your items are acceptable and safe to be sold.
3. We’ve included merchandise preparation and clothing preparation pages to help you prepare your items.
4. Decide on prices for your items. A good general rule is to price items 40 – 80% of the retail price. You can also use our pricing guideline to help you determine prices for your items.
5. Make and print tags for your items using our free barcode system. Our ‘tagging instructions’ page will guide you through this process. The system cutoff time for our Fall - Winter SALE is Nov. 17, 2015 at 11:30PM. After this time you will not be able to input new tags, but you can still print tags after this time.
6. Select a drop-off appointment by clicking here, then click on ‘Select a Drop-off Appointment.’
7. Drop off your items as described on our drop-off/pick-up schedule page.
8. Pick up your items after the sale; unless you choose to have them donated, then you are done! Please pick up your items during the times listed on our drop-off/pick-up schedule page.
9. Your check will be mailed to you within 14 business days after the sale!