Drop Off Wednesday, NOVEMBER 18, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Before you bring your items to drop-off, please keep in mind that you, the consignor, will be responsible to place your items on the sales floor. Plan to stay 15 to 30 minutes, depending on how many items you bring. If volunteers are available, they gladly will help you.
- Each item will be inspected to ensure quality and safety. Please do not bring any clothing that have stains, pet hair, holes, rips, tears or odors. No missing buttons or zippers as we will not accept these items. It is our mission to only have quality items at our sale.
- Toys and equipment must be clean and in working order. Items that require batteries must have working batteries already installed.
- If your item needs to be set up, such as a stroller, crib or Pack N Play, it needs to be done at time of drop off. Items that are set up sell faster.
Pick Up Saturday, NOVEMBER 21, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- If you decided that you are not donating your items, please pick them up at the end of the sale.
- Log into your consignor and print out your inventory list of items that were not sold.
- Please allow enough time to collect your unsold items. Remember that you are responsible to collect all your items.
- Lost & Found Bin: If you cannot find an item, check the Lost & Found Bin. If your tag gets separated from your item, your item will be placed in the Lost & Found Bin.
- Unacceptable Item Bin: Sometimes we have to remove an item from the sale due to stains, rips, pet hair, etc. We will write the reason on the tag.
- If you cannot make it to the scheduled Pick Up time, please arrange for someone else to pick up your items for you.
- ALL ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WILL BECOME PROPERTY OF 4KIDS4MOMS AND WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY.